SharQuí – The Bellydance Workout® Forums Music Downloading Music

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Oreet Oreet 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi! I just purchased Club Mix 2 (and am loving the sound of it!), but when I click the link for a track it opens in QuickTime and then when I right-click on the player it tells me I can only download if I purchase QuickTime Pro for $29.99. I tried changing my default media player to Windows Media Player, and tried rebooting my computer to make sure the change is in effect, but it still opens in QuicktTime and demands I upgrade to save the tracks. Is there a way to do this without having to shell out more cash to QuickTime? My computer is a PC. Thanks!

UPDATE: I found a way! I tried making iTunes my default player, which also had no effect…the links still open in QuickTime…but then I just tried right-clicking on the track link itself (instead of opening it to the player). I used the option “save link as” to download each track. Works great! I love, love, LOVE the new music! 🙂

Anonymous

Good tip thanks.

Oreet
    Oreet
    Keymaster

Great tip Andrea A. Did you also click on the “how to burn from itunes” document that was on the page with all tracks? If so, was it helpful?

Anonymous

Hi, I just purchased Club Mix 2 on my Mac but cannot download the music. I have used the command but nothing is happening. I was hoping to use this for my new class choreography. The “how to burn from iTunes” didn’t apply because really, nothing is happening. A pop-up screen usually comes up and/or it shows up on my Recently Added playlist. Please help! 🙂

Thanks a bunch!

Nahla

Oreet
    Oreet
    Keymaster

Nahla,

Please tell me exactly what is happening so that I can relay this to the sound engineer. You can also call me if you’d like.

Oreet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.