Hey there! I’m Oreet
I’m not a fitness and dance instructor that sells “weight loss” as the outcome of taking SharQui. I sell beauty.
More specific, your beauty!
How…? I help women and men reach their fitness goals with the Beauty, and Spirit of bellydance along with the Power and Strength of group fitness. And then what happens is people who thought, “I can’t bellydance!”, now think, “Oh yes, I can!” or “I’m too fat!” into “Dang, I’m shimmylicious!”
And you know what…I didn’t do it, my students did. They always had it. I just gave them a tool to find it – that’s all.
The best piece of praise I ever got from a client was:
“You and SharQui brought me out of my shell and expanded and heightened an awareness of my femininity and female power and strength. I felt more in touch with my body and learned about movement and parts of my body I was not even aware of, and it made me feel like some of what I thought were flaws were not necessarily flaws and maybe even beautiful. So overall I think you AND SharQui tap into something personal for many women, and empower us feel something special about ourselves”. – S. Owens
Wow…helping people feel this makes me so proud and drives everything I do! So if you’re looking to burn fat and feel shimmylicious, I’d love for you to Shake your Beauty with SharQui.
- 20+ years of experience as a fitness and dance instructor plus grew up with art form of bellydance
- been featured on NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN to name a few and have the titles Bellydancer of the Year, Jewel of the Nile, Entertainer of the Year and Middle Eastern Dance Champion of North America.
- led packed classes and workshops in the U.S. and Japan.
- worked with thousands of women and men who have found success in meeting their fitness goals as well as discovering this new passion called… Bellydance!
And when I’m not teaching classes or mentoring new instructors I can be found…
- working on new online projects
- working out
- rolling around with my kids and husband Steven
- watching dog videos on Youtube (I’m a doggie freak)
If you’re at the edge of your seat and dying to know more, here are a few things most people don’t know about me…
- I love to binge on shows about wedding gowns. I get weak every time.
- I’m living proof that you can look bigger than you are on stage! (Even at 4’10. Shhhh..don’t tell)
- I LOVE wine and drink a glass almost every night – I have 2 kids, so enough said.
- Doing SharQui keeps me from being a looney bin.
So…are you ready to Shake it?
Thanks for reading my story!