Jessica Hannan Sultan
Jessica is a teacher, performer, and administrator at SharQui.
She works in the Southeast United States providing in-person performances, workshops, and private lessons.
Contact her to inquire about lessons at hellohannansultan (@) gmail (dot) com For performances, contact her through GigSalad.
- Areas served Raleigh Metro, NC Atlanta Metro, GA and the Southeast USA
- Started Bellydance in 1998 with Radia in Zoutermeer, Netherlands
- Trained In USA: Aziza, Jillina, Mohamed Shahin, Tamalyn Dallal, Bellydance Evolution, Oreet Jehassi Schwartz, & Victoria Teel. In Canada: Roula Said, Tahia Sassine, Hadia. In Morocco: Radia. In Egypt: Raqia Hassan, Gabi Shiba, Aida Nour, & Dina
- Began Belly Dancing Professionally 2002 in Portland, OR
- Bellydance Instructor: Canada, USA, Japan, Mexico, Belgium
- Miss Bellydance USA 2003
- Featured Bellydance Performer, Restaurants &Nightclubs: Canada, USA, & Turkey
- Featured Bellydance Performer, Weddings & Celebrations: Canada & USA
- Featured Bellydance Performer, Corporate Events: Pepsi (Canada), Doc Martens (OR), Duke Fuqua School of Business (NC)
- Bellydance Workshop Instructor: Canada, USA, Mexico, Belgium, & Japan
- Film and TV Actor, Role of Bellydancer: Nike (OR) CityTV (Toronto), Home Shopping Network (Canada), How to Bellydance 11 Volume DVD Library (NC)
- Founder of one of Canada’s leading bellydance academies the Egyptian Dance Academy
- Stage Actor: Johnson City Little Theater (TN), Sycamore Shoals (TN), East Tennessee State University (TN), and Milligan College (TN)
- Voice Actor: Cabaret Allumage (Portland, OR), International Academy of Middle Eastern Dance (LA)
- Producer Night of Duke Stars 1-5, Client: Duke University Health System (NC)
- Additional Movement Training Yoga, Ballet, Jazz Dance, Samba, SharQui Workout, CrossFit, Pilates, Mobility Training, and Essentrics Stretch. Group Fitness Certificate from American Council on Exercise.
- Fluent – English, German, Dutch
- Tourist Level- Arabic, Hebrew, Yiddish, Spanish, Norwegian, French