Wednesday, 10/19 from 7:45-8:45 pm EST
Live via Zoom (link will be available on purchase confirmation screen and in email receipt)
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT: Save 15% when you register more than 7 days in advance (before 10/12).
Ballroom dancers are known for their foot speed, seamless weight transfers, and perfectly pointed toes in heels. In this workshop, we’ll borrow from ballroom technique and training to create beautiful bellydance feet.
- Basic ballroom foot/leg technique + how and when to apply it to bellydance / raqs sharqi
- Strength and balance drills to develop poise and precise footwork
- How to apply these concepts when dancing in heels (no heels required!)
- Bonus: choosing dance heels that work with you, not against you
You’ll leave with a deeper understanding of how to achieve clean, precise footwork as well as simple exercises to improve your ankle strength, foot speed, balance, and lower body awareness.
Suitable for dancers with all levels of experience in bellydance. No ballroom experience required!
About your instructor:
Angelina is a Certified SharQui Instructor located in the Triangle, NC area. While she spends most of her time bellydancing, she’s been an amateur competitive ballroom dancer for over 10 years and is excited to share her love of ballroom with you. Find her on Instagram @rhythmandrhinestones.
Please note that after purchasing your email may be shared with the instructor for the purposes of communicating essential class information.
Special Pricing for Certified SharQui Instructors:
Applied to the regular intensive price, not the early registration discount price.
- Certified SharQui Instructors: Save 20% with your exclusive discount code. Get your code here.