A) ONLINE SHARQUI INSTRUCTOR TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
1. In order to become a certified SharQuí® Instructor, you are required to participate in the Online SharQui Instructor Training, complete within 30 days and become a member of the SharQuí CREW. After the completion and passing of the Instructor Training course, the participant has a maximum of 30 days to enroll as a member of the SharQuí CREW upon which time a SharQuí Instructor Certificate will be provided.
2. At time of registartion, the Instructor Training course needs to be completed within 30 days, with 2 additional weeks to prepare, film and email a video for the practical exam. Video practicals are due either the 15th or the 30th of the month, depending when participant registered.
3. Upon completion, there will be a practical exam covering the SharQuí® format. Successful completion is only awarded upon successfully passing the practical exam on the SharQuí format. The Quizzes with the course modules and the practical exam will be based on the information contained in the SharQuí Instructor Training Manual, video modules and audio. If the participant does not pass the practical exam, there will be a thirty (30) day period after the course wherein he or she will be given one (1) opportunity to retake the exam at no additional cost. There will be no refunds if the participant does not pass the re-take exam or elects not to retest before the end of the thirty (30) days. However, if the participant chooses to do so, they will be permitted to participate in another Online Instructor Training course at a discount of one hundred dollars ($100) off the course fee. The results for the practical exams will be provided to the participant no later than seven (7) days from the completion of the exam(s), regardless of whether it’s the first or second attempt.
4. Upon the successful completion of the Online Instructor Training Course, if the participant becomes a member of the SharQuí CREW within 30 days, he or she will be presented with a SharQuí Instructor Certificate which will enable the participant to teach the SharQuí format for a period of one (1) year.
5. Upon the successful completion of the Online Instructor Training Course, if the participant does not enroll as a member of the SharQuí CREW, he or she will not be presented with a SharQuí Instructor Certificate and will not be allowed to teach the SharQuí format in any aspect. Instructors who decline to enroll as a member of the SharQuí CREW at that time will be permitted to attend another Training Course in the future at a discount of one hundred dollars ($100) off the course fee. Subsequent enrollment in the SharQuí CREW will then be presented with a SharQuí Instructor Certificate.
B) RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Renewal of the SharQuí Instructor accreditation is the date the instructor signed up for CREW. When the instructor agrees to continue the CREW membership by paying the annual or monthly fee on or before their certification date, the SharQuí Instructor accreditation is automatically renewed. A new SharQui Instructor Certificate will then be emailed to instructor, enabling them to teach the SharQui format for one (1) year.
2. If the instructor cancels their SharQuí CREW membership at any point their certification would be considered terminated.
3. The terminology and format included in the Instructor Training Manual, course modules, audio and CREW, may not be used in a class bearing any name other than SharQuí® Workout, SharQuí® bellydance, SharQuí – The Bellydance Workout® or any other titles with the word SharQuí.
4. When teaching a SharQuí class at any facility, Instructors must present themselves and SharQui, Ltd. in a professional manner at all times.
5. At any point, the President of SharQuí, Oreet J. Schwartz, or a SharQuí Master Instructor can attend an instructor’s class for observation. Oreet or Master Instructor can require the instructor to attend a one-on-one informational session if an instructor is incorrectly demonstrating the SharQuí format. If Oreet or Master Instructor determines the initial deficiencies continue after attending the one-on-one informational session, the instructor’s SharQuí accreditation may be suspended. If an instructor refuses to attend a one-on-one informational session, Oreet may revoke that instructor’s SharQuí Instructor accreditation. All ensuing decisions and/or consequences in a given situation are at Oreet’s discretion.
C) TERMS OF PAYMENT
For the 4-week Training Course, fee is payable via Credit Card or PayPal.
For CREW, fee is payable via PayPal ONLY.
Any fees paid to SharQui, Ltd. are non-refundable.
1. ONLINE INSTRUCTOR TRAINING FEES
ii. 2 payments of $188.50
2. LATE FEES
CREW payments are accepted up to 3 months (90 days) late past the instructors certification date with late fees. The late fees are as follows:
1-30 days -> $20
30-60 days -> $30
60-90 days -> $40
Instructor accreditation will be renewed for another one (1) year once the late fee has been received so long as it remains within the 3-month grace period. A new SharQui Instructor Certificate will then be sent to the instructor with the original certification date.
D) COURSE MATERIALS
1. Upon receipt of agreement to these terms, SharQui, Ltd. agrees to provide the course
participant with the following materials:
PDF of The SharQuí® Instructor Training Manual
One (1) SharQuí T-shirt
Access to the Online Training Course
E) RELEASE OF LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATION
1. The participant understands and agrees that the SharQuí® technique is a fitness workout and there is an associated risk of injury. The participant agrees to accept any and all risks of injury to self and/or any of their own students while instructing SharQuí. The participant agrees not to make a claim against, sue or prosecute SharQui, Ltd., its officers, agents, or employees; for injury, death, or damage (intentional or accidental) arising out of negligence and/or improper instruction by the participant. The participant will release, discharge, and agree to indemnify SharQui, Ltd., against all actions, claims, or demands that may arise from participating in the SharQuí Teacher/Instructor Training Course and/or as a certified SharQuí instructor.
F) REGISTERED TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT SECURITY
1. The participant is aware that all terminology used in the Online Instructor Training Course, Instructor Training Manual and CREW is the intellectual property of SharQui, Ltd. and any material included in the manual may not be reproduced without prior written consent by Oreet. The terminology and format included in the Instructor Training manual may not be used in a class bearing any name other than SharQuí®, SharQuí® bellydance, SharQuí – The Bellydance Workout®, or any other titles with the word SharQuí.
2. SharQuí – The Bellydance Workout®, as well as other logo forms of the foregoing mark, are trademarks and/or service marks (the “Trademarks”) of SharQui, Ltd. a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of New York and the State of Pennsylvania. SharQui, Ltd.’s Trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with SharQui, Ltd., in any manner that: could cause confusion among customers, disparages, or discredits SharQui, Ltd. All other trademarks not owned by SharQui, Ltd., its subsidiaries, or affiliates that may appear in the SharQuí Instructor Training Manual and CREW are the property of their respective owners (who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SharQui, Ltd).
1. The participant and SharQui, Ltd. (“the parties”) agree that any disputes concerning or arising under or from this agreement shall be brought to a court of competent jurisdiction in the state or federal courts located in the Township of Lower Merion, County of Montgomery, in the State of Pennsylvania. This agreement is governed by and shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania and shall be construed accordingly, without reference to principles of conflict of law.
2. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Except as explicitly set forth in this agreement, there are no representations, warranties, or inducements -whether oral, written, express, or implied- that in any way affect or condition the validity of this agreement or alter its terms. This agreement shall have perpetual existence and shall not be enlarged, modified, amended, or altered except by a written instrument executed by all parties hereto.
3. This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts and by the parties in separate counterparts, but shall not be effective until each party has executed at least one counterpart. Each counterpart when so executed and delivered shall be deemed to be an original and, all of which taken together, shall constitute one and the same agreement.