A Look Back At 2018
Wow what a year it’s been! If I had to describe 2018 in 1 word, it was the year of change. With your support and our fabulous team, in 2018 we:
- Produced Shimmy Shake Socialize 2018 in Philadelphia
- Presented at Cabaret Dance Camp in Texas.
- Welcomed in 22 new SharQui Group Leaders to our team.
- We now have Instructors in 25 U.S States and 6 countries.
- Hosted the SharQui Instructor Challenge
- Gave away the Joanne Domenici Award to a SharQui Group Leader.
- Presented at Philly Fit Bash.
- Added 2 amazing people to SharQui’s strategy team.
- Presented various dance workshops in NYC.
Whew! We did a lot; we learned a lot; and we wouldn’t be where we are today without your support.
Now I’ve never been much into New Year’s Resolutions, but one thing I do know? My team and I are hopelessly devoted to serving you next year. So here’s some of the hot stuff that you can expect from us in 2019:
- International SharQui Workout Day is Jan 12th! You can take a FREE SharQui class at a town near you. Check it out here.
- SharQui TV! Can’t get to a SharQui class? Have a library of classes right at your finger tips. Anytime. On Demand. Get on the wait list here.
- You can still expect to receive our monthly newsletters, blogs and promotions.
- And in addition to the hot stuff I’ve just mentioned you can also expect lots of fun, helpful surprises from me in 2019.
Well that’s my hot list.
I’d love to know YOUR big plans for 2019.
Can’t wait to shimmy & shake with you.
Take action baby!