Instructions for a Beautiful Practice.
1. Turn off your phone and other distractions.
2. Clear some space.
3. Set a timer for 60 minutes. Do it.
4. Erase perfection from your brain. Simplify. Go step by step (literally!)
5. If possible, have a friend(s) behind you to act as a student(s).
6. Begin your practice and feel powerful.
7. After 60 minutes, commend yourself and feel accomplished.
8. Plan your next practice. Don’t just think about it. Schedule it.
9. Repeat. Get it done.
10. Go and kick ass in class!
. . .
Happy New Year.
I hope your year is off to an amazing start.
And if not, it’s never too late to get back on track. January is not over yet.
Wishing you a beautiful 2023.